We are inviting children and youth to the city camp during the school holidays!
The camp is international and is intended for children and young people aged 9-13. Together we learn to cook Venezuelan dishes and have fun playing national games. Of course we also eat our stomachs full of the food we make!
The camp is run by Milagro from Venezuela, and her assistants.
- On Monday, February 28, we will cook: creamy chicken pasta and chocolate muffins
- On Tuesday, March 1, we will cook: meat dishes
- On Wednesday, March 2, we will cook: hamburgers and chocolate chip cookies
- The camp will take place at Siin & Sääl community center (Liivalaia 28, Tallinn).
- The camp day lasts from 10:00 to 14:00.
- At the camp we speak Estonian and English.
- Please also inform us in case the child has any food allergies.
- Participation fee 75 euros (three days) or 30 euros (one day).
Please pay the participation fee to the account of OÜ Siin & Sääl EE331010220280976229 by February 21 at the latest. Indicate the name of the child in the explanation, with the reference to the city camp.
The camp is organized by the social enterprise Siin & Sääl, together with the Estonian Refugee Council and the refugees and people with migrant backgrounds.